Personal data protection
1. Personal data administrator
- The personal data administrator Holmtec s.r.o., IC 274 86 93, with registered office Horní Staré Město 698, 54102, Trutnov, Czech Republic, (hereinafter referred to as "the administrator"), declares that all personal data processed by the administrator is strictly confidential. The administrator handles them in accordance with national legislation and the regulations of the European Union applicable in the field of personal data protection.
- The administrator collects, stores and uses your personal data in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll. on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Processing Act), or Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR Regulation"). The individual purposes for which the administrator processes personal data are further defined.
- The administrator also collects this personal data via its website at https://www.holmtec.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "website").
- These policies are issued by the administrator so that you are sufficiently informed about what personal data the administrator processes, for what purpose, for how long, who will have access to your personal data, and what rights you have. These principles apply to all personal data collected by the controller, whether it was collected for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent.
2. Processed data
The administrator is authorized to process the following personal data for the purpose stated below:
- Name and Surname
- Company name
- Telephone number
Personal data is processed manually and automatically by the administrator. The administrator is authorized to process certain information automatically, for example to create statistical information about the traffic of its website.
3. The purpose of the data processing
- Fulfillment of the contractual relationship: the relationship between you and the administrator arising on the basis of an order, registration, on the basis of a concluded contract and the like.
- Sending business messages and offers of products and services: sending business offers via electronic mail (e-mail), via short text messages or via a telephone call.
- Statistical purposes: anonymized detection of website traffic, monitoring of the number of page views, time spent on the website, type of device from which you access the website. We collect data so that we can improve the quality of the services provided and offer clients relevant content.
- Legitimate interest: effective defense in the event of a dispute. We want to constantly improve the quality of our services and possibly provide new and better services. We want to resist thwarting such activity. Therefore, activities that contribute to the fulfillment of this goal are our legitimate interest. A legitimate interest is also processing for the purposes of fraud prevention (e.g. assessing the riskiness of concluding a contract), direct marketing (e.g. offering relevant services to existing customers), transfer of personal data within a group of companies for internal administrative purposes, notification of criminal offenses and transfer of personal data to the relevant authority, ensuring network and information security. This list is only exemplary.
- Fulfillment of other legal obligations: provision of information to law enforcement authorities, provision of information to other public authorities and the like.
4. Data processing duration
We process your personal data for the period necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the first mutual meeting, at least for the period of processing the request or order, execution of the transaction, installation of the service, etc. binding legal regulations or for the period for which you may have given consent to the administrator. Otherwise, the processing time results from the purpose for which personal data is processed, or is determined by legal regulations.
5. Data subject rights
As a data subject, you have the listed rights that result from legal regulations and which you can exercise at any time. It is about:
- The right of access to personal data, according to which you have the right to obtain from the administrator information about whether the administrator processes your personal data. The administrator is obliged to provide you with this information without undue delay. The content of the information is determined by the provisions of Article 15 of the GDPR regulation. The Administrator has the right to request a reasonable payment for the provision of information not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
- The right to correct or delete personal data, or restriction of processing, according to which you have the right not to correct personal data that is inaccurate or incorrect. If your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, or are processed lawfully, you have the right to request their deletion. If you do not want to request the deletion of personal data, but only to temporarily limit its processing, you can request a restriction of processing.
- The right to request an explanation if you suspect that the controller's processing of personal data is in violation of the law.
- The right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of doubts about compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the administrator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, see for more details Article 20 GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data that is processed for the purpose of fulfilling a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority or for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interests of the controller. The administrator will terminate the processing without undue delay if it does not prove that there is a legitimate interest or reason for the processing that overrides your interest, rights or freedoms.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time if you have given the administrator consent to the processing of personal data.
6. Transfer to third countries
Your personal information will not be transferred to third countries.
7. Identification and contact details of the personal data manager
Horní Staré Město 698
Identification number: 274 86 93
VAT number: CZ27486893
C 21897 held at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové
Account number: 213837170/0300 - ČSOB Trutnov
IBAN: CZ97 0300 0000 0002 1383 7170